- This event has passed.
National Permaculture Convergence 2019
September 6, 2019 @ 7:00 am - September 8, 2019 @ 5:00 pm UTC+1| £65 – £120
The National Permaculture Convergence 2019 will bring together people from all areas of Britain in a thriving hub of ideas, networking and sharing of knowledge.
Hosted by the Permaculture Association, the convergence aims to build a way forward, as a community of designers, educators, learners and activists looking to use permaculture in all bioregions to create a network of thriving communities.
Some things to look forward to at this convergence include:
• Up to 50 workshops
• Children’s programme
• Visits to local projects in the Oxford area
• Friday night ceilidh
• Outdoor and practical activities
• Fireside music
The programme so far includes:
• Alys Fowler, journalist and presenter
• Maddy Harland, author and editor of Permaculture Magazine
• Looby Macnamara, permaculture teacher, designer and writer
• Steph Hafferty, gardener, writer and cook
• Brigit Strawbridge Howard, writer and beekeeper
• Rob Hopkins, co-founder of Transition Movement
• Colin Tudge, biologist and writer
Prices from £65 – £120
More details and booking here.