- This event has passed.
Making the most of food! A free #BristolFoodKind webinar
July 1 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm UTC+1
A free #BristolFoodKind webinar in partnership with Resource Futures, sharing inspiration for making the most of the food you buy and grow.
Discuss and discover clever tips and practical solutions for how to get the most out of the food that you buy and grow.
Our panel of speakers will show you how to get more food from your food! Including:
- Storage tips and tricks
- Growing food from scraps
- Clever recipes to use the bits that get forgotten
- Bulk cooking
- Smart shopping tips
Plus looking at the benefits of making more from your food, with time for Q&A, hosted by Resource Futures.
- Manu Maunganidze, Nature Youth Connection & Education
- Gemma Annan, Bristol Waste
- Issy McFarlane, Bristol Junk Food Café
- Reena Anderson-Bickley, local home cook and waste reduction enthusiast
Please note that though ticket numbers are not limited, the webinar can accommodate only 100 people, so be sure to log in promptly to avoid disappointment.