Horfield Accessible Allotment and Edible Forest is an exciting new community growing project that is designed for everyone. We are building a fully accessible site with wide level paths, raised beds, a wheelchair accessible toilet and plan to hold regular drop-in volunteer days, group sessions, community events and workshops.
- Looking for a new challenge for 2012?
- Belong to a community group which wants to garden?
- Want to get out in the fresh air?
- Don’t have your own allotment but fancy eating free, fresh, organic vegetables?
- Want to learn about gardening, growing food and edible forests?
- Got some time to volunteer?
We welcome everyone – Individuals and community groups. We especially welcome people with physical and/or mental ill-health and people with learning difficulties.
The entrance is at end of Monk Road, just behind Horfield Prison and Bishop Road Primary School.
Contact Lucy Mitchell at email@example.com, 07506 905 394