The Green Capital Neighbourhood Partnership Fund is aimed at projects which deliver against one or more of the following priorities:
– Increasing people’s access to affordable, healthy, sustainable food.
– Enabling more people to access affordable energy.
– Inspiring and educating people about nature and how to care for it.
– Providing activities and initiatives that help people re-use, repair, and share materials.
– Helping people discover more sustainable transport (e.g. walking, cycling or public transport).
Neighbourhood Partnerships are are welcoming applications for this funding – for further information and for grant application forms please click on the “Neighbourhood Partnership Website” Key Link and visit the individual Neighbourhood Partnership pages.
If you need any advice on your project, you can send a message on this site, or use the link to find the contact details for the neighbourhood staff in your area. Officers can help you to access other funding if the Green Capital Neighbourhood Partnership Fund is not suitable for you. They can also help you to get in touch with other projects in your area.
If you do not need funding for your project, but you would like to add your event to the Bristol Green Capital events calander and use the Green Capital logo, please click on the Bristol 2015 key link to register your event.
Information published to-date 15-2-15.
For any updates, go to: https://www.neighbourly.com/companies/542e7df2f63c790b200049b1
Please access the funded projects through February 15, 2015, below.