10am–3.30pm Wednesday 8 February
Southville Centre, Beauley Road, Southville, Bristol, BS3 1QG (approx 25 min walk from the train station) www.southvillecentre.org.uk
A networking event for food co-ops and buying groups from the South West and West Midlands An opportunity to meet others, hear from case studies and participate in workshops on:
- Starting and developing a food co-op or buying group.
- Legal structures for community food enterprises.
- Grant funding and community shares.
- Good meetings, communication & facilitation.
This event is FREE and lunch will be provided
Booking is essential
We will be putting more information on the day nearer the time, but for now we’d like to know more about the type of information you’d like to learn about so we can plan the day to suit you, so we are asking you on the booking form to choose 2 of the following workshops:
- Simply legal
- Good meetings, communication and working with volunteers
- Funding including bids and community shares
- Starting and developing a food co-op / buying group If you would like to attend, please complete the Booking Form (http://bit.ly/tcZTu1) and email it to Charlotte Muspratt : email@example.com (0117 3145000)
Bristol Groups: There is interest in developing support for co-ops in the Bristol area after the MLFW project finishes. There will be a special session for Bristol based groups to discuss this idea between 3.45pm and 4.30pm.