10am–4pm Saturday 10 December
The Southville Centre, Beauley Road
Following the success of last year’s ‘foodie’ event, The Southville Centre in Beauley Road, Southville Bristol, will be holding its second Festive Food Fayre on Saturday 10 December.
The event will invite local people to taste and buy some of the delicious treats which will be on offer from a wide variety of local food producers – all of whom go the extra mile to offer artisan and specialist products which are a cut above the rest.
There will be a fantastic range of individual stalls including:
- fabulous sausages from The Sausage Fest – made by hand from free range locally sourced pork
- artisan breads from Mark’s Bread bakery – each loaf gently crafted by hand and baked on the stone sole of the oven to create bread with integrity and without compromise
- organic beef, chicken, lamb and pork from The Story, a group of organic farmers from the Chew Valley and Wrington
- home-made jams, pickles, preserves,
- festive cakes, biscuits, mince pies
as well as pretty Christmas wreaths, traditional mistletoe, carols, warming mulled wine, coffee, and soup from the café and In the Pink catering.
Emily Ketteringham, Community Events Co-ordinator said: “I love this event, last year I bought half my Christmas gifts and a few treats for myself! The food producers are so knowledgeable and enthusiastic about their products – you know you are buying quality and it’s such a pleasurable shopping experience. The event has no entrance fee so come along and sample our wares!”