Catalyst Bootcamp, 24–26 July, Clifton Hill House, Bristol University.
An inspiring residential sustainability summer camp for girls & young women (14–24 yrs) to help you find your purpose and be a confident, resilient change maker.
What to Expect:
3 Days of inspiring & empowering workshops and activities.
- Create a social or environmental action project on an issue you care passionately about.
- Meet a diverse range of inspiring Mentors and Speakers who provide Green Education & Career guidance.
- Fun, practical sessions to help you build your own personal Resilience & Confidence – to deal with anxiety & stress.
- Trip to a local sustainability business to speak to staff and see ethical products being made.
- Meet lots of new like-minded friends and professional contacts.
Following the event you will have the opportunity to receive ongoing mentoring support, to help you set and achieve goals for your education and future career.
To book & for more info: www.catalysechange.com or contact email@example.com