- This event has passed.
Voscur training: Developing a Fundraising Strategy
November 14, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm UTC+1| £83 - £193
There is less money around and competition for funding has increased. To be successful in getting your share, you need a plan.
Our one day course will equip you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to develop a fundraising strategy. A really good fundraising strategy doesn’t need to be long or complicated. This course will enable you to think through your organisation’s approach to fundraising, including analysing where you are now as an organisation, where you want to be in future and the steps you need to put in place to get there. This might include diversifying your funding, generating more income and ensuring you focus on fundraising activities that are likely to have the biggest impact.
The course will be participative and interactive. You will have time and space to think about your own organisation’s needs and will also take away useful tools and templates.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe your organisations fundraising strengths and weaknesses
- Understand fundraising trends in the VCSE sector
- List different funding sources and their pros and cons for your organisation
- Make the case for supporting your organisation
- Describe the main elements of a fundraising strategy and take away a template to complete