Sometimes it’s hard to find time to advertise your garden news and events because your too busy gardening! Here are a few Bristol based, very easy to use websites. With a few clicks all you want to say will be spread around hundreds of people interested in hearing your news and turning up at your events.
- Bristol’s local food update: The bi-monthly local food newsletter is widely distributed and a great way to tell lots of people about events, courses or news about your project. Email in your news to email@example.com. The main newsletter is supplemented with fortnightly email updates on the 1st & 15th of the month.
- Transition Bristol: Bristol Transition Website is a regularly updated list of events such as workshops, talks and generally goings on in Bristol.
- Bristol Permaculture Group: Join the Permaculture mailing list and email your events or news to be distributed to their large mailing list.
- Bristol Food Producers – monthly Opportunities Update targeted towards people making a livelihood from small scale local food growing and processing.
- Green Capital Partnership